Saturday, October 1, 2016

SamCart vs Clickfunnels

When I first came across SamCart, I loved it (because it met all my criteria of a great product), but I didn't really know how I could benefit from using it myself.

Basically what you're getting with SamCart is a SaaS platform that sits on top all your other integrations (such as your autoresponders, membership sites, payment processors, etc.) and allows you to effortlessly craft high converting checkout pages for the products and services you're selling all with the click of a button.

SamCart also gives you actionable insights into your business that can help you scale, such as metrics like lifetime customer value, which is super important when it comes to knowing how much you can spend to acquire a new customer.

It has quite a many features and they're continuing to add more and more over time. The price point started out at about $67/month and they've been slowly raising that year after year. So, if you want to get locked in and grandfathered at the lowest rate possible, click here to learn more and create your free trial to test it out.

Some of the biggest marketers in the industry use SamCart and recommend it to their audiences.

I do think it's an exceptional product for running a super lean online business. And SamCart makes it easy to scale what you're doing with all the metrics it shows you in it's dashboard. However, it may not be for everyone.

I think SamCart is ideal for the marketer who has a handful of products and is mostly driving paid traffic to those offers and just needs really simple, high converting checkout pages to ensure the highest conversions possible.

But if I had to recommend a single solution that does several of the same things that SamCart accomplishes, but also allows you to create membership sites (without having to use a third party integration), I would also take a look at Clickfunnels.

Learn More About SamCart

No comments:

Post a Comment