Saturday, October 1, 2016

Article Forge Review

So, when it comes to article spinners, previously they didn't really get me all that excited. I thought they were mostly for restructuring already crap content, and pumping out thousands of articles mainly for SEO spamming and blackhat linkbuilding softwares...which they certainly can be.

However, I only had that opinion of them because I didn't really know of another way to use them, and I personally don't do a lot of blackhat spammy linkbuilding myself. Sometimes I do outsource it :) But I'd prefer not to actually be the one building them myself.

I like to focus on creating more high quality articles that are well-written and give a lot of value, and then SEOing the shit out of them with lots of powerful links to push them up in the search engines.

But the thing is, getting a high quality, well-researched article written ain't that cheap. It's definitely worth it, but it ain't cheap, if you're looking to build a huge site of high quality articles.

So, that's when I stumbled upon Article Forge. I LOVE this tool. While it's not going to produce expert level content, what makes it unique from other article spinners is that it actually GENERATES unique content from scratch (at the push of a button).

This is incredible.

You can even have it setup to automatically post to as many different blogs and websites as you want, which saves you additional time.

In the video above I show you how I have been using it, and that strategy alone, even with zero links pointing to my site is getting me loads of free organic traffic for the long tail keywords I'm going after.

Learn More About Article Forge

No comments:

Post a Comment